Within the ERAZMUS + program – credit exchange – a competition has been announced for student exchange at the following universities:
– Polytechnic Institute in Beja
– University of Bologna
– University of Granada
– Hellenic Mediterranean University of Crete
– Masaryk University in Brno
– University of Reykjavik
– University of Santiago de Compostela
– University of Sv. Cyril and Methodius in Veliki Trnovo
– Ka Foscari University of Venice
– University of Cadiz
– Warsaw University of Life Sciences
– University in Belgrade
More information about each competition is available by clicking on the name of the appropriate institution.
For the competition it is necessary to submit:
1. A copy of the passport
2. CV in Europass format
3. Draft Learning Agreement (Annex 1)
4. Transcript of grades in English
5. Motivation letter
6. Proof of knowledge of English or the language of the receiving institution.
Note: For some receiving institutions, additional conditions may be provided in the form of submitting additional documentation or registration on the online platform of the institution.
For assistance in drafting a learning agreement, contact the competent academic coordinator for international exchange of students and staff – http://unibl.org/sr/saradnja/kancelarija-prorektora/akademski-koordinatori-za-medjunarodnu-razmjenu-studenata-i -staff
All required documentation is submitted via the eStudent application, and the application instructions are available at the following address – Instructions for applying for a student exchange.
For any additional questions you can contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting documentation is March 26, 2021. years.
NOTE: The exchange must be carried out in compliance with all epidemiological measures in force in the country of the receiving institution. In the event of a worsening of the epidemiological situation in the receiving State, there is a possibility that the exchange will be canceled.
Students can apply for a maximum of two exchanges at the same time, which will take place in the winter semester of the academic year 2021/22. years with clearly marked preferences.
1. Candidates shall be selected in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the Commission and the criteria for conducting the selection procedure for candidates for the exchange of outgoing students and staff under the Erasmus + KA107 program.
2. Approved applications will be sent to the partner EU university as nominations.
3. The EU University decides on the final selection of candidates.