Admission of candidates in the academic year 2018-19 has finished.
All candidates interested in admission in the academic year 2019-20 may apply to the Call for Applications which will be published in June 2019. The Call for Applications will be published in the daily newspapers (Glas Srpske, Nezavisne novine or Blic), at the website and facebook pages of the Faculty and University.
The candidates will be eligible for submitting documents for admission into the Faculty of Security Studies to the Student Affairs Office of the Faculty within the deadlines defined in the call.
When applying for admission, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Transcript of records for all four years of secondary school (originals),
- Secondary school diploma (original),
- Birth certificate (original),
- Certificate of citizenship not older than 6 months (original),
- Proof of payment of the entrance exam fee(Payment instructions),
- A filled in admission application form,
- A health certificate, including an opinion of a psychologist,
- Court Certificate of no ongoing criminal procedures.
Structure of the entrance exam:
- General knowledge test (no more than 20 points) – Pamphlet with questions and answers for the general knowledge test.
- Motor skills test (no more than 20 points) – Criteria.
- Essay on the given topic (no more than 5 points).
- Interview with the Candidate (no more than 5 points).
The general knowledge test and motor skills test are eliminatory, while the essay and interview are not.
Candidates should come to the motor skills test in sports equipment (shorts, t-shirt, sneakers).
Candidates should bring a fountain pen to the general knowledge test and essay.
Eligibility for admission into the first year of the Faculty of Security Studies is obtained by students who are ranked within the approved admission number on the entrance exam list.
Each year the faculty organizes prep school for interested candidates, who will be duly notified via the Faculty’s website and facebook page.
All further information can be found at the Student Affairs Office of the Faculty of Security Studies, Banja Luka, 10A Bulevar Vojvode Živojina Mišića, as well as via the telephone (051/333-648) on workdays from 9am to 3pm.