1, ENROLLMENT – First cycle of study. Study Program Security and Criminology.
Admission of candidates in the academic year 2018-19 has finished.
All candidates interested in admission in the academic year 2019-20 may apply to the Call for Applications which will be published in June 2020. The Call for Applications will be published in the daily newspapers (Glas Srpske, Nezavisne novine or Blic), at the website and facebook pages of the Faculty and University.
The candidates will be eligible for submitting documents for admission into the Faculty of Security Studies to the Student Affairs Office of the Faculty within the deadlines defined in the call.
When applying for admission, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Transcript of records for all four years of secondary school (originals),
- Secondary school diploma (original),
- Birth certificate (original),
- Certificate of citizenship not older than 6 months (original),
- Proof of payment of the entrance exam fee (Payment instructions),
- A filled in admission application form,
- A health certificate, including an opinion of a psychologist,
- Court Certificate of no ongoing criminal procedures.
Structure of the entrance exam:
- Test in Serbian Language and Literature (candidate can earn maximum 10 points).
- History Test (10 points maximum).
- Motor skills test (no more than 20 points) – Criteria.
- Essay on the given topic (no more than 5 points).
- Interview with the Candidate (no more than 5 points).
All further information can be found at the Student Affairs Office of the Faculty of Security Studies, Banja Luka, 10A Bulevar Vojvode Živojina Mišića, as well as via the telephone (051/333-648) on workdays from 9am to 3pm.
2.ENROLLMENT – Second cycle of study. Study Program for Managing the Security Risks of Natural Disasters.
Enrollment for Academic 2020/21. The year will be published in June 2020. The competition will be published in the daily newspapers (Glas Srpske, Nezavisne Novine or Blic), on the Internet and Facebook pages of the Faculty and the University of Banja Luka.
You can view the entrance exam leaflet HERE.
See the syllabus HERE.
Applicants who have previously completed the first cycle of academic studies and obtained at least 240 ECTS credits are eligible to apply for the second cycle of studies evaluated with 60 ECTS credits.
When applying for the second cycle of study, the applicant is required to submit the following documents, namely:
- Completed application form.
Certificate of citizenship not older than 6 months;
An original or a certified copy of the diploma of the first cycle of study or basic study;
Statement of grades with average or certified copy of diploma supplement;
Curriculum of studies completed by the candidate (if he / she studied at another college);
Proof of payment of the entrance exam fee or the proficiency test, 70KM.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 051 / 333-648, or email firstname.lastname@example.org