The Student Affairs Office handles:
- admissions, transfers and withdrawal of students,
- semester verification.
- issuing certificates and transcripts of records,
- submission of student requests,
- obtaining exam records from teaching staff,
- maintaining an electronic database,
- distributing login credentials,
- maintaining exam records,
- compiling and updating student case files,
- preparing and distributing diplomas and diploma supplements,
- providing information to parties,
- statistics etc.
Address: 10A Bulevar vojvode Živojina Mišića, 78000 Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Hercegovina
Telephone: +387 51 333 648
Student Affairs Office Working Time: Monday-Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Student Affairs Office Working Time with Students: Monday-Friday from 9am to 1pm.